Madison Virtual Campus
WELCOME TO THE MMSD
The "MMSD PD Course Portal" was formerly known as "MVC". Follow these instructions to create an account and enroll in MMSD Professional Development courses:
The professional development courses are available to staff of the Madison Metropolitan School District, Private/Parochial School staff in the MMSD area, staff from Partner School Districts, and others who have been invited.
You need to be logged in before you can sign up for classes. If you have never logged in before, you need to create a new account:
- Create a New Account by clicking the "Create Account" button (above purple heading on left) and follow instructions to get a new user account and set up a password.
- Log in and click on "MMSD Professional Learning Catalog" to view courses.
- Search for a course you want, click "details", then "add to cart" (button on far right).
- Click "Check out."
- Click the drop down menu to choose the type of credit you are requesting (choose only the type that is offered for that course), then click "continue."
- Click "Check out" again. (You will be sent an email notification.)
Contact Ann Rezutek or call 608.663.4955 for assistance with the registration process.